For Halloween this year Brody J was the cutest devil ever! Since he is usually such a perfect puppy I thought this costume would be perfect for him!He looks miserable I know but trust me he loves it!
OH How stinking cute!!! I made Kia a skirt... I posted it on FB but Im going to blog it this week... Im going to catch up... I love his little face!! LOL so CUTE Little Devil!
OH How stinking cute!!! I made Kia a skirt... I posted it on FB but Im going to blog it this week... Im going to catch up... I love his little face!! LOL so CUTE Little Devil!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you have a blog now.Love your Halloween pictures and totally jealous you went to cancun
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! That's the cutest little costume ever! I was wondering what he was for Halloween. I'm glad you posted it!
ReplyDeleteOh what a wicked little stinker! I love it!
ReplyDelete