Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas at the Jensen home

Have you ever watched the movie Four Christmases? That is our Christmas in a nut shell! We spent a couple hours on Christmas eve at Inge's house and it was so fun! We were also up until 1:30 AM dropping off presents at my moms house and getting stuff for breakfast the next day!


Once we were done with that we headed home and I could wait no longer! We first did stockings for each other and then took turns opening presents!
The best part of Christmas is watching Brody open presents, once you squeak the wrapped up toy he will dig at it and scratch
until he gets inside!Mom I hate when you make me sit still by my toys for your stupid blog pictures! This is Brody J and all the goodies he got in his stocking!


This is our perfect little family at my mom's house at 7 AM!
We got everything we wanted for Christmas it was an amazing day and I love all the memories we made!


1 comment:

  1. How fun running all over town for Christmas! Love your Pumas! I got the same ones - Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete