Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm 24

As I was thinking about turning 24 I was kind of nervous! I was thinking about when I was a kid I thought about what it would be to be an "Adult" I thought there would be white picket fences and kids in the yard! But life is totally different than what you think about as a child and I couldn't ask for more!

I have an amazing husband who I have been married to for over Two years and I couldn't ask for more! I think every time we look at each other we fall in love all over again! We talk often about our future together and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us!

Chanc gave me a puppy for our first Christmas as a married couple! He is the most amazing little Yorkie! Brody J is my whole life and everyday I love him more and more! I can't believe how much Chanc and I plan our lives around him but its worth every minute of it! He is the perfect side kick and mommy's little helper!

I have an amazing family! My Mom and Dad are both Cancer survivors and when I look at them you would have no idea they have both lived through such trials and tribulations! They are some of my best friends and I enjoy talking to them almost daily! Living so close to them is such a blessing and being able to just call them to go to lunch is something I will cherish forever! My little brother is doing great! He has a very severe heart condition but to me he is just the normal kid crazy as can be! I turn to him whenever I need someone to go to wal mart with or just play some wii! My older brother is rockin it at college right now and I have such high hopes for him he will be a famous writer one day! My sister and brother in law just had a beautiful little girl and even though we don't get to talk or see each other much I love every second I spend with them!

I have great friends who I know would do anything for me! They are such fun to be around and throw some killer birthday parties! I am so glad Chanc and I have made such great friends and awesome memories!

Sorry to ramble on and on but I just love the life I live and love where it is going! Sorry if I made any of you sick by my crazy stories but hey its my blog and I do what I want!

5 comments:

  1. Aw that is so cute.. you seem like a lucky girl i love your family they are all so sweet and nice i have only seen them when they visit you at work and they seem amazing and your hubby is so funny he would do anything for you and that is so cute.. anyways glad you had a good bday! CHerish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update! It's nice to hear when people are happy instead of always complaining! I love you and you make me laugh, especially at zumba- you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! I love to hear the GOOD things! It's refreshing to hear someone so greatful for what they have. :) I love ya girlie! Happy 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Sorry it's a little late but love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete