Monday, April 19, 2010
Sick as can be!
I have had a rough week! I have been sick since last Wednesday! I had to call in sick to work Thursday, I worked a couple hours on Friday and finally was starting to feel a little better! So we packed up and headed to Mesquite! I spent Saturday laying out and playing at the pool with Sharon, Aaron, and Chanc! I was feeling totally fine but by 9 or so that night I was starting to feel pretty sick again! I went back to our hotel room with Sharon while the boys continued to gamble! By Sunday morning I could hardly lift my head off the pillow! I put on a happy face and showered and put on my make up but from then on I was no fun! I spent the majority of the day being super sick! We stopped at the mall on the way through St. George and I didn't even feel like shopping! That makes me sick just thinking about it hahaha! If you know me you know that I will do anything to go shopping its like the best feeling ever! But I just sat on the bench at the mall and contemplated putting myself in the trash can because I pretty much felt like garbage! Once we got home Chanc set me up in bed and took such great care of me! It's so nice to have such an amazing husband who loves me with all of his heart! He cooked me soup, made me choke down water and let me watch whatever I wanted! He layed in bed with me until I fell asleep! Today I am feeling ok! I had to clean the house a little and wash brody j or else the look of the house was making me feel even worse haha! Thanks Chanc for being such a perfect slave and I hope one day I can make it up to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute.. sucks your sick but your pictures looks so fun and cute.. go chanc keep up the good work..:)
ReplyDelete