I love my life
I am totally obsessed with cooking dinner for Chanc! I love the feeling that he can just come home and eat and then we can spend the rest of the night together in our sweats! I also love Chanc he is truly my best friend and the best husband a girl could ask for! He knows just how to love me and he is also great at shopping for me! What can I say I am one lucky girl!
I watch a lot of tv! It seems like I am always catching up on my DVR! I do not care who wins American Idol I fell in love with NO ONE so good luck to them both!
I am so so so busy I feel like I never have time to clean! Which is huge for me.... I usually clean EVERY SINGLE DAY but lately I am lucky to even get a shower in! I have been rockin the ponytail A TON!
I am at the gym A LOT I love zumba, I love sweating, and I love my new tennis shoes
I still HATE shape ups I see them more and more and they make me want to cry!
I cannot wait to see Sex and the City 2 it is going to be amazing! I love just going with the girls and having a great time! Thanks for picking us up last time Chanc LOVES!
I am still a Twilight fan and I am constantly talking about how excited I am for the movie to come out! Breaking Dawn will be just a great movie for everyone not just silly High School love!
I hate having storage! I wish I could rent a dumpster and fill it up with all of those boxes in my closet! There is no need for it all but we can't seem to let it all go!

The end!!!! Sorry such a random post but I thought I had to write about something so people don't forget about us! Love you all and will post again soon!
WE COULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! =) LOVE YOUR GUTS!!! =)
ReplyDeletecute... loved your random post!!!
ReplyDelete:D I loved it!!
ReplyDelete