Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Wal-Mart

Dear Wal-Mart,
I will try to stay calm as I write you this letter but I am not happy about it! Why do all of your shopping carts SUCK?! Every time I go shopping I consider how well I could juggle all the things I need to buy just so I can steer clear of those things! While standing in the entry way I test drive 3 or 4 carts as the crazy old lady with cat ears on or other crazy headbands, until I find one that doesn't look like the wheels may go flying off at any second or that the people on the next aisle can hear me coming! I finally pick the perfect one and sanitize it because I am sure I just picked the same cart that the little kid before me had swine flu! And I am on my way! Sure enough about one aisle in to shopping the wheels start convulsing and then I have to find a soda box or something heavy to put in my cart to weigh it down! I could totally understand this ghetto-ness if they had some stiff competition in this town but hello that's the only place to shop I think you can afford to upgrade on the carts and hey maybe sanitize them every now and again! Thank you for your time!

Love,
Kayleigh Jensen

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it weird that the old crazy lady with cat or shrek ears has become normal? Oh I love it! Thanks for a good laugh=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD I AM LITERALLY BAWLING!!!! I HAVE SO BEEN THERE!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete