Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day #22 What makes you different from everyone else

What makes me different from everyone else?

This is a hard one! A lot of things make me different but to list them out is kind of difficult! And also what if I tell everyone and then they do it and then I am not different :( sad!

My laugh is LOUD very very loud!

I have a sick addiction to cleaning! I thought this was normal, Chanc tells me often that No it is crazy and I need to chill!

Our dog has more toys than the average kid! He wears lots of clothes, has a Snuggie, and has a Juicy Couture sleeping bag! He can also unwrap his own presents!

Chanc and I laugh ALL the time! As we spend time with other couples it makes me realize how different we are! We are constantly having fun and loving the crap out of each other!

I type with my full left hand but I peck with my right hand! however I am just as fast and I don't look down! Its weird to watch! CREEPY!

I have an AMAZING relationship with my family! I realize more and more everyday how different this makes me and that makes me very sad! I can't imagine my life without my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment