Thursday, May 5, 2011

Miniature Golfing and a sock!



For Valentines Day this year I got to plan a fun little weekend get-a-way for me and the hubs! We went to St. George and stayed in a suite at Abbey Inn it was beautiful! I took Chanc to have Chinese (Which I umm how do I put it nicely? I Hate) but he always eats wherever I choose so it was his turn then we went old school and played miniature golf! It was really fun! I got in trouble once for not taking it serious but other than that we had a blast! Chanc of course won but that's because he is the cutest golf pro ever! He is my tiger woods ya'll!


Then I put a blind fold on Chanc aka this sweet sock!


And we headed off to the bowling alley where we met Derrik and Bridget! It was such a fun night! Bridget and I planned for weeks this surprise and I drove Chanc around a little to try and confuse him but I found out as soon as we arrived that Chanc and Derrik knew all of this all along and all day they were texting and laughing about how sneaky Bridget and I were trying to be! MEANIES! O well it was a fun filled weekend and we had some major good times! On Valentine's Day Chanc sent me some AMAZING flowers and spoiled the crap out of me! He got everything on my WANT LIST haha! Tons of fun new Rachel Ray stuff for my Kitchen! As I was opening my presents I started laughing because I thought to myself when I was 16 years old who would have thought I would be super stoked on like pots, pans, spatulas and such! But here I am today being a crazy little house wive loving me some Rachel Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment