Once upon a time there was a creepy yard full of weeds, weeds, and more weeds! I promise that the people that lived there did care about their house and yard but dang those weeds just grew like crazy!
Well we finally got down to business and look what we did!
WE FINISHED OUR YARD! Last year when we were building we dreamed of having a big nice block wall and a beautiful finished yard well the problem is money doesn't grow on trees, not to mention how much it costs to buy one tree! So we decided last year to build the block wall and later in life our lawn would come. Chanc and his family leveled the dirt and worked so hard out in the sun for days but we knew it would be to much of a project to actually landscape on our own. After much deliberation and driving SLOWLY past every house in Cedar City, creepy right???? We found our dream guy and we had him get to work!
He was amazing to work with and so good with Chanc and I. He pretty much held our hand through the whole thing because trust me we are a big old pain in the A to work with. I think it turned out more amazing than I ever imagined and Brody and I spend at least 1 hour out back each day! Once the grass has rooted and I can actually walk on it I will pretty much live out there! I am so thankful for such a hard working husband who once again made my dreams come true!
I don't post many pictures of my house on the web because as many of you know I am scared of my own shadow so the thought of people knowing where I live creeps me out a little bit but since this was such a huge accomplishment for us I thought I would share it with you!
Kayleigh! It looks amazing! Yay for a beautiful yard :)
ReplyDelete