Monday, January 25, 2010

LMFAO

I finally met a real live celebrity! Chanc and I were in Vegas for a fun weekend getaway and as we we were walking down the "cat-walk" inside the Fashion Show mall this guy was dressed like a total freak and I turn to Chanc and like totally mocking the freaky dude I said "Who the hell does he think he is?! Redfoo from LMFAO?!" All of the sudden Chanc says "No really Kayleigh that really is the dude from LMFAO not kidding!" So all in all I am pretty proud to say I made fun of a celebrity! I freakin rock!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! this is sooo funny, I totally did the same thing with Dane Cook at the airport in Mexico,because he was wearing a neon yellow skank tank, except I didn't get a picture because we were going to miss our flight;) Only he could pull that outfit off;)

    ReplyDelete