Tricia turns 26

The ladies on our way to "Zumanity" it was quite the show!
We were sitting in the truck trying to distract Tricia while the boys were trying to find their way to New York New York! PICTURE TIME!
Me and my baby at Cheesecake Factory, DELICIOUS!
The Carter's! Happy birthday bestie I hope you had a great weekend! I loved spending it with you!

We stayed at Tahiti Village in a way nice Suite! We actually went with Matt and Tricia Carter and Megan and Brandon England! I realize now that I didn't take many pictures but I know between the ones I get from Meg and Trish I will add more images to this! Thanks for such a memorable weekend full of lots of food, shopping, and fun! Can't wait to do it again!
We stayed at Tahiti Village in a way nice Suite! We actually went with Matt and Tricia Carter and Megan and Brandon England! I realize now that I didn't take many pictures but I know between the ones I get from Meg and Trish I will add more images to this! Thanks for such a memorable weekend full of lots of food, shopping, and fun! Can't wait to do it again!
OH my HOW FUN!!!! What a blast!! I love your red shoes! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteIm so glad that you guys had a good time!! So actually since you 2 are twinners does that make you 26 too, or Tricia 23 almost 24? ;D I freaking love you gals... And cant wait for our next "Girls Trip" down there!!
PS love the you made fun of a cleb!!!
I had such a fun time! That was definately one of my best birthdays for sure! Thanks so much for helping Matt put it all together! I love you guys tons! Also...thanks for the surprise! Haha
ReplyDeleteAs for Kristi's comment...I'll be 23 almost 24 k! :) Love ya!
hey im leaving you a comment so you can check out my blog.. tckduff.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelove cherish