Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blogging is my good luck Charm!



Gretchen and Slade from the Real Housewives of OC

Chanc took me to Vegas for Valentines day which I will blog about later but as we were at Valet at the City Center I looked over and saw this Black Range Rover and I am totally obsessed with those so I was looking inside to see who the lucky duck was that got to drive that sweet SUV! It was Slade! I did a double take and then I turned to Chanc and said baby I think that's Slade in that Range over there and he was like Hun no its not! I was annoyed that he doubted me so I looked one more time and Gretchen was leaned forward and looking over at me DING DING DING I just knew I was right! Chanc was like babe lets not bug them they are on their phones but I was not satisfied with that answer so I just got out the camera and told him to go get a picture of them, I meant just walk by and snap a shot, but he thought differently haha! He walked right up to the window and tapped on it IT WAS AMAZING! If you know Chanc very well you know that he does NOT do stuff like this but for me he did! Anyways Slade and Gretchen got out and took a picture with me! It was the best way to start our trip! She was beautiful and so sweet and smelt so good! Slade looked much better than what he looks like on TV he was taller and more skinny than I imagined! They were just so friendly and stood there and talked to us! As we were walking away they like walked into the hotel with us and were just talking to us like we were friends! Chanc was so tickled because Slade held the door open for us! It was awesome! We laughed and joked around for the rest of the trip like O Gretchen wants me to go to the spa with her! Or Chanc would say I wonder why Slade hasn't called yet! It was a fun experience for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Klee! you are a vegas celebrity slut!!haha! I loves it! but what the F is Gretchen wearing?? she is way too cute for that outfit! but you look like a smokin hot house wife of CC! wooo hoo! fun valentines day, you guys are such a fun cute couple! LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya her outfit was weird for sure! I was guessing she picked out her own outfits this trip lol! We should start our own local tv show for all of us housewives of CC! We would rock it out! thanks for the comment Bree! Loves!

    ReplyDelete