I know I already blogged about Cancun but we recently got a couple more pictures from Bridget that I am just dying to share! I will remember this trip forever and Chanc and I reminisce about it at least once a week! It was an amazing anniversary trip and I think we will definitely be going back to Cancun one day! Hope we can go on some sunny vacation soon because I am missing the beach, A LOT!
:( SAD I want to go back NOW!!!!!!!!! Those are some classic pic's, you guys are too much fun! I hope we can make a tradition out of it since our anny's are so close! Love you guys
oh man, i'm itching for some warm weather. we went to brazil in november and i totally look at the pictures whenever i'm feeling the winter blues. just like you ;)
You are so dang cute I am totally jealous! Looks like you guys had so much fun
ReplyDelete:( SAD I want to go back NOW!!!!!!!!! Those are some classic pic's, you guys are too much fun! I hope we can make a tradition out of it since our anny's are so close! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteoh man, i'm itching for some warm weather. we went to brazil in november and i totally look at the pictures whenever i'm feeling the winter blues. just like you ;)
ReplyDeletelove,
reagan
Love the pictures! They make me want to go so bad! Ok, no more talking it's for sure time to start planning! Thanks for sharring!
ReplyDelete