Brody's baby K9 never fell out and if he were to keep the 3 baby teeth in he could potentially get really sick and infected! Every time we took him to the Vet for Check ups and his yearly shots the doc would talk about how it is time to get them pulled out!
Last week he like started to get out a tool to yank out one "Because it was loose" Chanc and I like FREAKED our freak! We both like yelped out NO! It was funny we are so protective of this poor little Dog that we couldn't imagine him going through that pain not understanding why we would do that to him! The official way to explain what Brody had was that he had retained baby canine's and another baby tooth that never came out. But those are big words to me so all I knew was he needed surgery!
We checked him in at 10 AM but he didn't go into Surgery until 1 so he literally sat there in a lonely cage for 3 hours wondering why his mom and dad would do this to him! I cried for like the first hour and then cried when I did little things like opening the sock drawer and Brody didn't come running to try and steal a sock! Chanc took me out to lunch to get my mind off of it but literally as soon as we parked and got out of our car the phone rang and Brody was out of Surgery HOORAY!
He survived the Anesthesia, which they had to put him totally under, and the Doc was laughing because he was already standing up and trying to convince them that he was ready to go home! He was stoned out of his mind when we picked him up and we fought over holding him for a good ten minutes! We both missed him SO SO much! Sorry to go on and on about this but Brody is a big part of my life and I cannot imagine my life without my little rat! He goes with me everywhere and I hope you can enjoy these pictures as much as I do!

He survived the Anesthesia, which they had to put him totally under, and the Doc was laughing because he was already standing up and trying to convince them that he was ready to go home! He was stoned out of his mind when we picked him up and we fought over holding him for a good ten minutes! We both missed him SO SO much! Sorry to go on and on about this but Brody is a big part of my life and I cannot imagine my life without my little rat! He goes with me everywhere and I hope you can enjoy these pictures as much as I do!
Aww, our poor lil' Smorkie!
ReplyDeleteOh little honey!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh how sad.. he is so cute.. hope he is doing better now!
ReplyDeleteSurgery for our pups really are a BIG DEAL! I am so glad he is ok. Kind of funny before the anesthesia wears off though!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's doing good! Poor little Brody. It is pretty funny to hear to explain him under drugs though. ;)
ReplyDelete