I hate you for inventing these shoes! Why is it that every time I see a pair of these on the street I cringe! I am amazed by how many overweight people I see wearing you! Do they not look around and see that the people running marathons and majorly in shape are wearing a worn our pair of Nike's or New Balance?! You will not get swimsuit ready by slipping on a pair of these UGLY UGLY shoes and I may have to put you on friend probation if any of my friends buy a pair of these! Don't waste your money on the latest trend and garbage! Get a gym membership or take your kids or dog for a walk!
Sincerely,
Kayleigh Jensen
Kayleigh Jensen

lol, I love you.
ReplyDeleteWell said woman! PS... I will NEVER be on friend probation because of these!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL OH man!!! I agree! LOL and same with me I WILL NEVER be on friend probation for those lovely things!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I am laughing so hard right now! THEY ARE THE WORST and I love that you made a post about them! Bless all the stupid/chubby people's hearts that think this is their cure - or even appropriate to wear out in public!
ReplyDeleteOh Gosh I Love and Miss You ;) Your too Funny... Come Visit Soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteDITTO!!!! oh my gosh... i think these shoes are the ugliest thing ever!!! and the ads are funny... they say walk in these and you'll get fit.... how about walk in ANY shoes and you'll get fit... key word walking, not ugly ass shoes :)
ReplyDeleteHaha ! You crack me up! I saw those on a comercial the other day and thought the same thing!!! I love that they waste so much money producing something that is totally useless.. Amen sister.. Amen!
ReplyDelete