Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chanc the Builder!


We had a crazy idea to save money and do our own rock! Well to make a long story short it was NOT a great idea! It was a dramatic day full of confusion and dirt! We got a small chunk done then decided we QUIT! Anyways this is my hubby hard at work! Once he bought his gloves to protect his "Money Makers," a level to make sure the rocks were just right, and a paint brush because he loved the feeling of being a Archaeologist/Paleontologist he was a hard working man! He did a great job for sure it was just taking forever and we don't have that kind of time! Our house will be done soon! WAHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL OH my how funny!!! It sounds like it was a good time though!! I love your blog backgounds is it one of the new "Designs" they have? Maybe I should step my skills up a bit! I gave up on my blog I think!! I have nothing fun to post like you!! :D Cause that IS FUN!!! loves

    ReplyDelete