Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Utah Summer Games 5K


Well as you all know I am totally obsessed with running 5K's now! I will probably never do anything longer than that but for now I am having the time of my life! It was freezing cold in Cedar this weekend so when I had to be there at 6 AM I was a little shook up about it! Well I woke up ate some food and got dressed then I was off to the race! We took a bus up the canyon and got dropped off, I got to ride the bus with a good friend Laura it was a great time, then we lined up, and off we went! Around the last bend I saw Chanc, my mom, dad, and little brother! It was just the boost I needed!

I literally had a burst of energy and Chanc said I was passing people left and right! Hooray!

Well needless to say I beat my time by 2 minutes and 10 seconds! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT! I had a better playlist and ear phones so I will stick to those for the next one!!!!


Sorry some of the pics are blurry but I was running real fast! jk! Chanc was actually running behind me so he could meet me at the finish line! I can't thank my hubby enough for making me truly believe that he is my biggest fan!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY!! I loved all the posts! VEGAS oh my you guys are like cleb Magnets really!!! And you do have such a good Hubby!! You Lucky Girl!!! for Sure!! LOVED the Posts! Oh and your Oh SO AMAZINGLY CUTE HAIR!

    ReplyDelete