Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 18 - plans/dreams/goals you have

I'm not much for setting goals! I feel like as long as I am working to become a better person that is good enough! I love my job and how life is going right now so I can't complain! Chanc has been home at a good time lately and we have been cooking dinner a lot more and spending much needed time together! Sometimes I just look at Chanc and realize how lucky I am and how much he loves me for all my crazy ways! But if I had to pick a goal it would be to go to Hawaii next year!!!!!

I dream that one day Brody will actually talk to me! I know he understands me but can you just imagine if one day he said "Mom" or "I love you" that would be so cool! A little freaky but man I love that little guy!

Plans you ask? No idea haha as of right now the plan is to just keep on truckin! We love our new house! Chanc put up Christmas lights so I am happy as can be! Getting excited for Christmas! I love giving people presents! Chanc always tries to put me on a budget of what I can spend on people but I usually break the rules and get what I want but he is always so patient with me and says "Well just remember this for next year and we will do better right?" Sure I will wink wink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment