Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 20 - someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

Ummm DUH! Chanc and Kayleigh is the answer here!

I think what we have is right! I think marrying your best friend is the most amazing thing in the world! I think marrying a man who loves the way you look with no make up, a pony tail, and sweats is perfect!

I love when Chanc smiles! I love to hear him laugh when we are watching a movie! I love how hard he works each and everyday to provide for us! I love how slow and cautious he drives even though we are late everytime we go anywhere! I love knowing all of his favorite foods and when I cook them for him he is like a kid on Christmas!

I don't mean to get all mushy and be one of those blogs that you get grossed out by so sorry the next blog will be not as lovey dovey!

No comments:

Post a Comment