Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ZUMBA!

Has anyone ever tried Zumba?! Well let me tell you! It was crazy good times! I have heard tons of people talk about it on facebook and on their blogs but I always just thought it was a little to freaky for my liking! Anyway a couple of my gym friends finally convinced me to stay and just try it out once and I loved it! Its like a crazy mixture of hip thrusts and latin dancing! You just have to let loose and go crazy! Needless to say if you have the opportunity to try it out, DO IT! You will love it! I felt like I was at a club with a bunch of friends or back in the old High School days where you just danced for hours! If you have a membership to Gold's and need a friend to go with just give me a call!

1 comment: