Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ray's Day! Happy 50!!!

For my dad's 50th BIRTHDAY I threw him a surprise party!!!

He had no idea! I told him that we were just having the whole family meet up at wingers for dinner! He drove to wingers and was so confused when there was no ones car there except mine! Chanc walked over to him and told him to put on the blind fold and get in the car! Chanc took a back way to our house and zigged and zagged to confuse him! Tons of my family and his friends were waiting impatiently outside my house for him to arrive!

It was a blast and he was totally shocked! He loves Mickey Mouse and so the fun began!

I made Mickey Mouse cupcakes with little Mickey sprinkles


two red velvet Mickey Mouse cakes with black awesome frosting and some other yummy treats! My family chipped in on fruit and veggie trays!

It was a hit! We also played a game where I put on display regular household items and the guests had to guess how much it cost in 1950! My Aunt Karen was the master! She got so many of them right!

The presents were so funny! He got all sorts of fun pranky presents and overall we just had a great time with friends and family!

The Grimm Reeper even made an appearance! This is Susan his boss and really good friend! She was a hit at the party and I was so so so glad that she stopped by!




No comments:

Post a Comment