Year after year Chanc and I have been at odds about Halloween! He hates dressing up and he hates the Holiday! I on the other hand have always loved dressing up and going out to all the fun parties! So somehow I convinced him to dress up this year and he chose Napoleon Dynamite! It started with just the wig and glasses and then he ordered the t-shirt and Moon boots all on his own! So proud! Anyways as the day arrived to go to Syd and Dj's Halloween party Chanc wasn't so sure about actually committing and dressing up! Well by the time he got his shirt tucked in tight and his boots on he was Stoked! It was so much fun! He even admitted to me the next day that he actually might like dressing up for Halloween HECK YA!!!!! It was like music to my ears! Anyways here is a picture of the two of us! I am strawberry shortcake and my sexy little hubby did a great Napoleon face wouldn't you agree?! The only sad part is as I was looking through all of our pictures his boots aren't in any of them! But have no fear I will get a better shot of him on Halloween!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Year after year Chanc and I have been at odds about Halloween! He hates dressing up and he hates the Holiday! I on the other hand have always loved dressing up and going out to all the fun parties! So somehow I convinced him to dress up this year and he chose Napoleon Dynamite! It started with just the wig and glasses and then he ordered the t-shirt and Moon boots all on his own! So proud! Anyways as the day arrived to go to Syd and Dj's Halloween party Chanc wasn't so sure about actually committing and dressing up! Well by the time he got his shirt tucked in tight and his boots on he was Stoked! It was so much fun! He even admitted to me the next day that he actually might like dressing up for Halloween HECK YA!!!!! It was like music to my ears! Anyways here is a picture of the two of us! I am strawberry shortcake and my sexy little hubby did a great Napoleon face wouldn't you agree?! The only sad part is as I was looking through all of our pictures his boots aren't in any of them! But have no fear I will get a better shot of him on Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute!! Getting a pic of the moon boots is a must:) maybe he could spread his happy Halloween spirit to Marty. It takes alot of convincing to get Marty to dress to with me.
ReplyDeleteOH yeah I want to see the moon boots for sure!!! I love it!! Thriller how freaking fun!!!! I will do the MJ dance for you make it up!! Your too stinking cute in your little outfit!! Come trick or treating with us!!!
ReplyDelete