This was the only shot we got from the night! We were running late of course and I was so bundled up I couldn't really get to the camera!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Thriller!
Chanc and I decided last minute on Friday to buy tickets and go to Tuacahn and see Thriller! It was fun but really cold! Of course Chanc came back from intermission with a Pretzel with Cheese and a Hot Cocoa! Awe I am lucky! He knows just how to make me happy haha! Anyways it was kind of disappointing to me this year! They did a weird twilight dance that made no sense, a Micheal Jackson dance with the most bizarre ending and to be honest the girls weren't that great this year! O well I am so glad we went because over all it was a great time! Chanc even laughed and said a couple times how much he liked some of the dances so I would say overall its a success!

This was the only shot we got from the night! We were running late of course and I was so bundled up I couldn't really get to the camera!
This was the only shot we got from the night! We were running late of course and I was so bundled up I couldn't really get to the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment