
Well.... What has changed? I am less Tan :( but I have a lot more smarts!!! I will blog soon about my exciting new adventures with my new job but for now lets get back to comparing!
I don't think its fair that Chanc gets even more HOT with age! Men age gracefully! Girls its like a poke here a suck here 5 hours of cardio and some skin cancer to get the right shade of tan and Bam Chanc is just as Hot! O well here's to my hot hubby and I! I LOVE blonde hair and I will forever have lots of Blonde! I think it fits me just right! Chanc is showing teeth in our most recent one :) I guess as time goes on I make him more happy so he smiles?! YAY!!!! Much love to All who read the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment