Friday, March 25, 2011

Ice Skating


Ok Ok! I know I am way behind! I took on the 30 day challenge and I am not happy about it I am so behind on pics! Chanc took me to St. George one night for a fun little dinner but first he said Kayleigh do you wanna go to tai pan? How lucky am I right?! Well this is only because Derrik did the same thing to Bridget and surprised us when we bumped in to each other!!! They then took us to dinner and ice skating!


That is why my outfit looks so terrible in these pics! I had no idea I was going from leggings and huge heels to ice skates and gloves! Burrrr! But so fun! The boys helped us tighten up these suckers because we didn't have the strength and I was freaking about us breaking bones!

This is how we put on skates ;)


This is how Derrik helps Bridget with her skates!


Well well what can I say! Keeping it fresh!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I LOVE this post :) I'm going to have to steal all the pictures since we didn't have a camera... Too bad you didn't get a good one of me falling :) We miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete