Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010


I told all of you that I would get a full body shot of Napoleon and here it is!

Just like I promised! We went to Vegas for Halloween with Aaron and Sharon and boy was it a grand time!

We walked around the strip for a while and Chanc was a hit people were screaming "Vote for Pedro" and "Look its Napoleon Dynamite" People also asked for pictures with him and had to make sure he had his chapstick like in the movie! As Chanc and I were sitting around yesterday we decided to watch the movie and it scares me how much Chanc reminds me of Napoleon! Anyways back to my story we ended up going to JET which is a huge nightclub inside the Mirage and boy did we have fun!

We danced until I felt like my feet were bleeding!!!!

I then later tried to crawl back to our hotel room which was apparently against the rules so Chanc carried me :)

Chanc has NEVER gone clubbing before but the next day and still to this day Chanc talks about how much fun he had! He also talks a lot about what he wants to be for Halloween next year which if you have read my past blogs he HATED halloween and dressing up so who knew all it would take was some snow boots and nerdy glasses to change his mind!

PS I got some good shopping in! It was awesome! We also got to eat some yummy yummy food! O how I love you Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen! Thank you for keeping my belly full and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment