Monday, November 8, 2010

Day #1 A picture of us and 15 interesting facts!


1. Chanc and I have known each other since I was 13

2. I love Uggs

3. I love to cook for Chanc

4. If I don't get to clean everyday I literally almost cry

5. Chanc would eat a whole field of asparagus if I would let him

6. Chanc is my personal shopper! I go to the dressing room and he brings me things!

7. I married my best friend! And it is the best feeling in the world

8. My little brother aka ring bearer lost his tux on our wedding day!

9. I LOVE chocolate and Chanc loves gummy sugar stuff and we cannot agree on any treat

10. As a couple we are obsessed with Meteorite men, Pawn stars, American pickers! Must I say more?!

11. We buy our dog Brody a new toy EVERY TIME we leave town! The most recent one? A horse named Zenyatta!

12. Brody kisses us on the lips :s

13. I am obsessed with ZUMBA and I do it everyday in the living room or in my car!

14. I think about re-decorating my house at least once a week!

15. Chanc can make me laugh no matter how mad or sad I am! He has a way of loving me more than words can explain!

THE END! I did it day #1

No comments:

Post a Comment