Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Important Announcement!

Hello friends I am blogging early this morning to tell you one thing! I would first like to start off by telling you how big of a shock this was to me! I almost threw up my golden grahams just barely thinking about it!

Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner are the new faces of SHAPE UPS!!! I am soooooo angry! How dare they do this to me?! I know I have blogged about my feelings towards shape-ups before but I just can't get it out of my mind! Chanc was watching the George Lopez show two nights ago while I was peacefully sleeping on the couch and Kris Jenner was the guest on his show well she made the big announcement! Chanc said he was going to wake me up and have me watch it but he didn't want to ruin my day and he knew that it would give me nightmares haha! So he recorded it for me so he wouldn't have to be the one to tell me! Last night as we were eating dinner he said "Kayleigh, I have something to show you but it might upset you" I was so confused so then he turned on the recording of Kris Jenner and told me to brace myself for some big announcement! When those words came out of her mouth that they would be the new shape up spokespeople (is that a word) my jaw dropped and Chanc just started laughing so hard! Needless to say I had to have a piece of chocolate cake to calm me down! As you can tell I am still not over it today! Why Kim WHY?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment