Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day #3 A picture of us with friends!

Sorry for picture overload on this one but I have some good friend pictures and I want to put them all :)

Never a dull moment with Aaron and Sharon! Waiting for fireworks at the Utah Summer Games!


The Winger's girls go to every Twilight movie together! So many fun times!


Some of the girls on Cherish's last day! Sad!


Halloween 2010


Supercross! We had a total blast screaming at all the riders!


Cancun 2009 the is one of the best vacations we have ever gone on! Bridget and Derrik were a total blast and we talk about this trip all the time!


I got to be a bridesmaid for one of my bestie's wedding! It was beautiful and I was so lucky to be able to be part of it!


This is easily one of my favorite pictures EVER! Everytime I look at this picture I laugh SO hard! Needless to say I am not good at tubing! But I think I kept Matt and Tricia pretty entertained! Such a fun lake trip!


Midnight 5k with my girlies!


Olive Garden! Yummmy!


Sorry for picture overload on this one but I have some good friend pictures and I want to put them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment