Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day #10 Songs we listen to when we're happy, sad, bored, hyper and mad!

Well the song we can't get enough of lately is called "Big and Chunky" Will-I-am sings it! And yes it is from Madagascar 2! I first heard it while prepping for a new dance for my zumba class but now Chanc has it on his phone and we sing it all the time, and occasionally dance :)

Sad songs are just to sad so I try not to listen to them!

I am always pretty energetic but I love to listen to anything with a good beat to dance to! Hyper music= Zumba CD's for sure! It is sad to admit but there are many times I catch myself singing out loud to some random zumba music needless to say I have no idea what they are actually saying in most of those songs because I don't speak Beto's language! I love to sing Waka Waka it gets me pretty hyped up! I even sing it to my class and of course they stare at me like I'm CRAZY!

Mad is easy! Taylor Swift! Her new CD is awesome and man alive she has a way with words for sure! I love all of her new songs if you want to hear one of my Fav's it's called Better than Revenge! Google it!

No comments:

Post a Comment