Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day # 12 How I found out about blogger and why I made one

Well everyone knows that part of getting married means that you have to start a blog right?! So I guess it was only a matter of time once Chanc and I said "I do" that I had to start blogging about anything and everything! One of my girl friends Kristi has always been into blogging and she always told me to start one and she taught me a lot about how to work them and now here I am totally obsessed and so glad I blog because it give me something fun to do and to look forward to one day to look back and read!

The End!

1 comment:

  1. Your a bloggin BI!!! I love you and Im gald you undersand my "now click that..then this.. did it work.."

    ReplyDelete